Garage Door Repair & Service for Greensboro & Winston-Salem, NC
The Triads Premier Garage Doors Company
MAC Garage Door Company is a local family owned business serving the Greater Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point and Lexington, NC areas. It is our goal to command a positive impact on the garage doors industry in our community through exceptional customer service, superior products, and premier garage door repairs and installations. Absent quantity-based incentives our measure of success is the long term satisfaction of our homeowners.
Garage Door Value Proposition-101
"Get More for Your Home"™
"Get More" is a value proposition that harkens back to an era when quality workmanship and material were hallmarks of the American business. Defying the common approach to increased profit by supplying cheaper product and hurry-up installation quotas, "Get More" expresses our commitment to quality garage door installations over short term profits.
Proudly Serving Winston-Salem, Greensboro, NC & Beyond
You will get more for your home with a garage door by MAC
- The design and material quality of our garage doors are first class. We proudly provide data spec sheets on each residential product we offer, so you don't have to take our word for it.
- Manufacturer warranties extend well beyond many others. Limited Lifetime on most residential garage door sections. In addition all operational parts of our garage doors are supplied by the manufacturer and included in their warranty. Beware of those who use only the factories garage door sections and "farm" in cheaper tracks and hardware.
- Professional signature Installations with our logo, company name and phone number proudly displayed on the interior of every installation. Our focus on quality installation practices permit us to warrant our workmanship for 24 months. Twice our competitors norm.
- Standard steel garage door sections are 2" thick (Some use sections as little as 1 3/8")
- Automatic openers are powered by 3/4 hp, 1/2 hp and DC motors with Lifetime Warranties. Additionally, we use solid T-rail rubber to conceal and protect wires to the opener.
- Installations include high cycle torsion springs whenever possible, as opposed to cheaper extension springs.
- UV protected decorative window trim on our steel doors, guaranteed not to yellow.
- Solid weather stop mold across the header of your garage (up to 18 feet) properly installed so as to prevent warping.
- Guaranteed service agreement promises you will never have to chase us down for service. We respond to every service request promptly.
Proud Members: NC Home Builders Association and NC Better Business Bureau