MAC Garage Door Company
Get more for your home with a garage door by MAC.
The Triad’s Premier Garage Door Company
MAC Garage Door Company is a local, family-owned business serving the greater Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, and Lexington, NC areas. Our goal is to have a positive impact on the garage door industry in our community through exceptional customer service, superior products, and premier garage door installations. Our measure of success is the long-term satisfaction of our homeowners.
Get More For Your Home™
Get More is a value proposition that harkens back to an era when quality workmanship and materials were hallmarks of the American business. Defying the common approach to increased profit by supplying a cheaper product and hurry-up installation quotas, Get More expresses our commitment to quality door installations over short-term profits.
Not all Garage Doors are Created Equally.
Your garage door is a major focal point of your home’s curb appeal, and chances are that it is also the largest moving structure of your home. Many individual parts contribute to the reliability of a high-performing garage door, giving you a lot of reasons to Get More for Your Home with a garage door by MAC.
Why Choose Us
You will Get More for your home with a garage door by MAC
- The design and material quality of your garage door is first-class. We proudly provide data spec sheets on each residential product we offer, so you don’t have to take our word for it.
- Manufacturer warranties extend well beyond others; most of our residential garage door sections have Limited Lifetime warranties. In addition, all operational parts of your garage door are supplied by the manufacturer and included in their warranty. Beware of those who use only the factories’ garage door sections and “farm” in cheaper tracks and hardware.
- Our focus on quality installation practices afford us the ability to guarantee our workmanship for 24 months.That is twice our competitors’ norm.
- Every installation has our logo, company name, and phone number proudly displayed on the interior.
- Standard steel garage door sections are 2″ thick (Others use sections as little as 1 3/8″ thick).
- Automatic openers are powered by 3/4 hp, 1/2 hp, and DC motors with Lifetime Warranties. Additionally, we use solid T-rail rubber to conceal and protect wires to the opener.
- Installations include high cycle torsion springs whenever possible, as opposed to cheaper extension springs.
- We use UV protected decorative window trim on your steel doors, which is guaranteed not to yellow.
- The solid weather stop mold across the header of your garage door (up to 18 feet) is properly installed to prevent warping.
- Our guaranteed service agreement promises that you will never have to chase us down for service. We respond to every service request promptly.